ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange Mobile

Broken Diesel Megane :(
shower of w*****s!!!!

i currently have a sony ericsson k810i. had it 9 months, and, as with all sony ericssons with joysticks, the joystick is fucked!

happened twice now, so phoned up yesterday to complain and try and get an upgrade, as currently spending about £100 a month on bills, so deemed that as a valued customer (had been with them for a year prior to this new contract), and got told to f**k off come back when your contract is at 16 months!!!

surely, if the phone is playing up and causing me grief, the decent thing to do is just change it. dont even mind paying a wee bit extra to upgrade, but was told there was no chance of changing it.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! :mad:

Clio 1.2 16v
I paid £6 for the insurance and got a new one sent out next day, insurance now cancelled, so £6 for a brand new n95, as mine was scratched to buggery is good imo

Clio 172 mk2
Careful with their broadband as well

Their home start package is anything but easy to set up....had to ring up their helpline (at a cost of £12:eek: ) just to get it working and that was after they had delivered it to the wrong address twice!

All I can say is there's always a catch

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
.....you have had it 9 months.

Still under warrenty then? Get them to sort it out? (other then having the upgrade)

the warentee wont cover it, i had the same bother with my k800 joystick with o2. they claimed it was wear and tear.. Wanks

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
the warentee wont cover it, i had the same bother with my k800 joystick with o2. they claimed it was wear and tear.. w**ks

Bollox to that!

Ive faught with them many of times about it.

If they claim wear an tear the product isnt designed to do what it should do.
Have a look at Trading Standards website about product warrenty's.

Some handy things to mention to the company in question etc...
Worst case go straight to SE... my brother always got hisd fixed or replaced within the 12 months.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i'm with orange and they offer me an upgrade after 6 months on any contract for a £50 fee which isn't bad. Ring up again and speak with some1 else as they might change their mind. otherwise SE warranty would be the way to go, or just get a replacement part off the bay.

Mito Sportiva 135
I have shi1t reception where I live and nearly cost me an interview for the job I went for (And now got!) I rang Orange up and said "what is the point of me paying you money for something that doesn't work???" and they said "did it work when you bought it?" so I said "yes, but I have moved since then" their suggestion was to only move places that had reception, because phone reception is the first thing I look at when moving somewhere!!!

Still with them though but once my contract is up might move elsewhere.