ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange pay as you go sim?

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I need an orange pay as you go sim, today, I know you can get them for free off the internet but I need one today as I am going away tomorrow and the place we are going has good signal on orange but no signal at all on any other network.

If I go to the shop will they give me a free one?

Clio 182
Carphone will charge you £5 for the sim and then you have to top up £10. Orange might give you the sim for free but you would have to top probably £10 or they might still be able to do £5

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I don't mind topping it up as obviously I would need to do that anyway, just didn't really want to have to pay for the sim lol but if I have to then I will.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Chester lol. Thanks anyway, i'm going to pop into chester now to the orange shop and see what they can do me, I used to have a brand new unopened one but threw it away last month thinking i'd never need it lol.

Thanks for your help

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Got my orange simcard and the c**k in the shop topped up the sim before I had set it up on the dolphin tariff for 300 free texts.

Does it matter that I've changed to it now and how long does it take to activate it and give me my 300 free txts??

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I've told you time and time again revels, I tried to find the answers on the orange website but when I typed in orange.co.uk it just links to cliosport instead :-/.