ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange V6 replica with lambo doors!

R35 GTR
This is a site for everyone interested in modified cars. I update the site myself on a regular basis and put up pictures and a report of every show I attend. I decided to modify my car without much knowledge about the modified car scene and didn't have anyone to ask advice from. I wanted to set this site up to give people an idea of how much work went into my car to get it looking how it does now and all the problems I've had. Hopefully then you won't make all the mistakes I did when I transformed my car from this :-

car1.jpg

Into this :-

front.jpg

I have seen this, it is shite.
The doors have damaged all the paint when they are shut.lol.

And they have a snes(iirc) molded into the dash.

The biggest mistake was starting it!

Da

Less
it was at FCS 2006, what a bag of shite! lol! and yep it is a SNES i think! :dapprove:

this was at donny south on the weekend, not really a fan of it but a lot of work has gone into to it so fair play to the guy.

Golf 7R
Im lost for words, id rather pay a pound and be seen in an asda shopping trolley pushed around car park, wearing fook all but hooker heels!

Lee

BMW M2C
I thought it looked nicely finished at Donny South this year. Far better than it has done in the past. The wheels fill the arches nicely, even they do have massive spacers.

It's a pretty good effort.

And don't dis the SNES, it even had Mario Kart in it.

172 Cup SOLD
yea i know nigel who owns it quite well, fair enough its not to everyones tastes, i certainly prefer my Cup over it, but he likes it which is the main thing and theres plenty of effort been put into it........i was parked couple of cars away from him at donny the other day!

Clio 182
Where is this car from? im sure ive seen a orange V6 replica kicking around Cramlington Northumberland. Not sure if its this one though as ive never seen it with the doors open

LY 200
I dont think it quite as bad as your all making out, it deffinatly aint a bodykitted banger like most.......Dont get me wrong id rather summin else but that looks like a nicely done car if you like that sorta thing.

Ohhhhhh and the SNES is the freakin bolloy......Mario cart best game ever!? :approve: