ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

orange

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Really doesn't look good man! Remind me of iron-bru :rasp:

Everyone has a crazy idea that just doesnt turn out as they expected in real life :eek:

i could see this on maybe a sport rep with everything in the blue and the orange bullet writing. infact i think it would have to be different wheels i think thats whats throwing it, that and the unpainted plastic

Clio 182 & VX220
I think it works on Extreme cars like the one below, but not really on your average Clio.

1885234_300.jpg

or of course the GT3 RS

PorBlkGT3RSA.jpg

LXalLjkw.jpg

200 Gordini
Wait until you guys see a clio near me with orange bump strips, grilles and wheels FLOL! Ill get a pic later.

Clio
no no no no no no no no no how many times do you want me to keep saying no....

tacky and disgusting mate, sorry...

bmw e92 330d '09
that 307 is gash. thats not insperation! :dapprove:

and as for the clio at the moment as it stands it doesnt work... lower, more orange, but it could easily turn tacky...

clio 200
im painting the wheels for stu. and bullets and other bits and bobs, gonna colour code it too

the wheels look better in the flesh, not gr8 pics, prob look much better when its all painted and put togther

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks like felt spec sh*t to me.

:lolup: even the folk over the pond are using our "slang" for the most hideous cars on this island!

That is an achievement in some way or another I guess, but I wouldn't be proud to own one of those cars at all lol

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Hmm not a fan, maybe with different wheels but the orange just makes a not very nice set of wheels stand out more.. imo of course

Clio 182 Cup
I cant believe im saying this but i kinda like it i think with a few more orange bits (especially wingmirrors) it could work.

1.2 clio
I cant believe im saying this but i kinda like it i think with a few more orange bits (especially wingmirrors) it could work.

i agree mate, its no totally finished, got more to do. lowering it alot more, its down 60 but still needs more. got more to paint and colour code

172, BMW 120 Msport.
I had orange wheels before, when coloured wheels where a 'In' mod, about 2 years ago.

But now there to common, maybe its the credit crunch making people paint wheels as a cheap easy mod?

200.jpg