ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orbisoud 182 Exhaust?

RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
I will add the pics and vids here. Don't think many people will have experience with this exhaust.
The last pictures of the first link you can see how lightweight it is. It's amazing little.
It sounds like that. AS there's going a small tornado through a tin can

http://www.speeljerijk.be/pagina9.html
http://www.speeljerijk.be/pagina10.html

Believe me, I wouldn't sell it if my wife didn't hate it that much. She have to drive in it most of the time as I prefer the Sub

Last edited:
  VRS
how are you planning on geting it in the country dan?
didnt jesske quote stipid figures for the postage? or are you gonna get it cut up smaller and re-weld it?

someone can pick it up, but I will only sell it after it's inspected. Normally it should already have been detached, but my car was unexpected damaged for a week. Nothing but bad luck this year. Damaged alternator, due to a short circuit in one of the Xenons

There are no tailpipes. This is just a performance exhaust and that's not designed to have a nice look. You can always weld some tailpipes on it, but I would never do that. Should stay original I think

Last edited:
  VRS
Whats with the tail pipes ???

what do u mean maz? as in why are they small and rough looking?
they aint the best looking pipes but its cos ts the race version and not the road going version. the road version have polished exit pipes like the one seen on the k-tec website :D
this is the hardcore track sl*g version lol

BMW M3
What difference does it make to stick some nice polished bits at the end.

I understand it might be a performance exhaust but it surely doesnt need to look that gash !?

Just my opinion of course.

Edit: Or are they much cheaper without and is just geared totally for performance... could maybe understand that a little.

VRS
What difference does it make to stick some nice polished bits at the end.

I understand it might be a performance exhaust but it surely doesnt need to look that gash !?

Just my opinion of course.

Edit: Or are they much cheaper without and is just geared totally for performance... could maybe understand that a little.

it must just be cos its for the cup racers and they cant be arsed in polishing them up lol

It doesn't look that bad Justin182. I also had a few others like a Janspeed and Supersprint on my 182 and look at some professionals their exhausts over here. After a little while or even straight from the beginning they all look rusty at some point and the fitting is too poor.
I can defo say the fitting of this one is too easy to be true and it's identical material as the Orbisoud street. Except those 2 tailpipes and coated line.

But this one has his charmes I think. No big V8 bling bling pipes, but just 2 small natural rough looking pipes

And yes, it rattles, but thats's not because the material is bad. That's because there is almost nothing in that cat and endmuffler. It's also only when the cat end muffler are cold. The first minute it sounds bad indeed. There are Porsches with the same rattles as this one.
If you refer to the movie where the car is on that bridge, that was the first time it started with that exhaust under the car. It was just fitted

Last edited:
  BMW M3
Fair enough Jesske, each to their own.

As long as you like it.

Personally I equally like to increase the looks of my car and so felt the fancy looking exhaust ends were best.

Ive got a Janspeed and still looks as good as day 1.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Ah!! Saw one of these on the clio racers in the 24hr Dubai this weekend, they sound top quality when flying by. I'd say go for it Dan.

for sale again?

I was going to buy it last time but the costs for shipping were far too much.

IMO the small pipes look :cool: when I goy my custom made I wanted something similar but they didnt have a small enough diameter in the right quality steel.

How do you know so sure yours is the best? Did you try and compared with other exhausts?

clio 200 F4Rt
well its purely me trying to 'big up' our system.

but with BTB's knowledge, our customer feedback, i am pretty damn confident that its one of THE best out there.

We have proven gains etc, from doing before and after power runs, whereas no one else seems to be able to supply these for thier systems. Plus the fact that again every customer that has one has said the car feels quicker with it.

I agree that it's important for a tuner to state his case with proven gains.
Very nice

artic blue 182 Cup
I will add the pics and vids here. Don't think many people will have experience with this exhaust.
The last pictures of the first link you can see how lightweight it is. It's amazing little.
It sounds like that. AS there's going a small tornado through a tin can

http://www.speeljerijk.be/pagina9.html
http://www.speeljerijk.be/pagina10.html

Believe me, I wouldn't sell it if my wife didn't hate it that much. She have to drive in it most of the time as I prefer the Sub

Could you please post the vids again?

Cheers,:)
YoSh

Will post them tonight.
No he won't buy mine. He doesn't respond anymore. Very nice of him

So back for sale