ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orbisoud exhaust for 182 ( video )

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
Thought the Orbisound had a 200cell cat.

The AWT system will be developed on my car in November I hope. Imported ultra lightweight silencers, the optimal bore for pipework with mandrell bends, perfect silencer positioning. This will all result in ........ increased OOOMPH.

Sports cat will be an option, as will the removal of a central silencer for people who want NOISE.

i want power and if that = bleeding ears i dont care, if it sounds as rally car or more so than the supersprint i had on the 172 i'll be a happy man.

Lionel Richie
Loony said:
i want power and if that = bleeding ears i dont care, if it sounds as rally car or more so than the supersprint i had on the 172 i'll be a happy man.

you know where to come mr Loony!!!

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
lol

Whats with your tailpipe design fred ? looks like it was an afterthought ?

"oh s**t, this is for a 182 !!! oh just t-off that one, nobody will notice"

Boz

Arctic 182
Also worth reading page one of the above ozrenaultsport link. Talk about optimum exhaust bore size etc, and even Yozza get's a mention :)

RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
I heard from a Renault insider that you really have to use the cat replacement on the 182 or you will have trouble soon or late

i rang up the local dealer and got the price via them using the part numbers on that link and it was *gulp* approximately £1300 with the VAT!!! if it can be done via a group buy on here for under £600 im interested.

RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
On that website the original Orbisoud 65mm competition exhaust costs 1255 euro. That's about 850 pounds.

astra break
I'm from belgium so no problem with the euros part. What website do you mean? clio-power.org? I think this has something to do with Mark?

If you take 600 quid that's around 900 euros which is a very very nice price ! I'd be up for one.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
I have one of the Orbisoud race systems on my cup and i have to say it sounds fantastic, bit too loud sometimes after a bad day at work!