If anything the one I get will be better than an orbisoud, the guy who does them (AAS) increases the width on any bends to keep the flow rate up, I think all of his systems are bench tested before fitting anyway
So they are not mandrel bent?
What exactly are you expecting from just an exhaust? The gains are going to me minimal!
cool points dont make you go faster though lol, the system I'm after is the same as Austin-182's, apart from I will be running a de-cat aswell.
Still need a blast out in it mate, love how quiet yours is, will sound even better with a de-cat....how much is he charging you??? Are you going by the strict understanding its for motorsport use onlySo will i very shortly![]()
AAS are not a copy of orbisound? They are custom exausts, i dont know if stuey at aas even knows what the orbisound are.... Heres some pics of mineLooking like an Orbisound is one thing, performing like one is another though surely?
Was one for sale on cliotrophy anyway, why not just buy the real thing![]()
Still need a blast out in it mate, love how quiet yours is, will sound even better with a de-cat....how much is he charging you??? Are you going by the strict understanding its for motorsport use only