ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ordered 182 2day

225 & Audi S4

the mat are silly very awkard to fit, could,t be bothered to do it, just put mats, did the front splitter come with the cup spolier pack, or was it orignal with the 182

Leon TDI

Do you actually get an Animal cuddly toy with a new 182, or was someone joking when they said that?

225 & Audi S4

we didnt anything when got ours delivered, who said they got a cuddly toy, i think he is pulling your leg.

Ford Fiesta

gonna leave a note for my dealor on weds to make sure the following

1) cd chnager goes under drivers seat so keep the storage box under passengers

2) they tape the number plates on not drill or rivet them

3) the fix the 2 front mats properly so not left with holes in them.

hope they sort it.

Liam

225 & Audi S4

tried leaving you a pm message wont let me send because you have exceeded your pm messages received

For our number plated we got some very strong doublesided tape, we didnt want the holes in our car too, also the cd changer has to go under front seat on the passengers side, car doesnt come with storage box under the passengers side

Quote: Originally posted by Bradfordlad on 07 June 2004

1) cd chnager goes under drivers seat so keep the storage box under passengers
Dont think so unless they have changed the bracket design I tried to get it to fit you have to loose the storage box unfortunatly.

Ford Fiesta

mm, they did it on my dynamique using a black bracket under drivers seat, would have thought it was same shape etc.?

same dealer too.