ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ordered Green Panel Filter from K-tec

Ph2 1.6 16v
Hi all,

Absolute engine noob here... Should arrive in a couple of days and I haven't looked under the bonnet yet to check.

The airbox just unscrews or unhinges?:dapprove:

Ph2 1.6 16v
I will have a butchers tomorrow... No doubt it will still be easier to reach than the dipstick lol

just unscrew

very easy, Should have got a K&N panel off Ebay, £35 free delivery.

I didn't think of K&N I don't know why :S Always related them to cone filters. Alot of people on ZSOC said Green filters were up to scratch aswell so just hopped onto Ktec who have good offer on.

I really like the "green" colour youve got your car sprayed in bythe way. Big fan if its actually yours :s

Last edited:
  Not got a car
green and k&n are the same just dif colour cotton.

I personally think any cotton filter is better than foam, Foam filters are always layerd in stages fine to think, and alway oily. imo tho

ITB'd MK1
green and k&n are the same just dif colour cotton.

I personally think any cotton filter is better than foam, Foam filters are always layerd in stages fine to think, and alway oily. imo tho

I prefer cotton gauze myself. Not so popular on clios though. Half a hp more restrictive obviously ;)

Ph2 1.6 16v
Got the filter through today.. Smaller than I thought

I only had a quick look just know when I got in from work, but is it possible just to pop off the top of the airbox? Doesnt seem to have any screws around it :s

Megane dci 130
Remove the rubber band on the resinator box, pull that off the airbox. Then undo the two torx 20 screws at the top and swing the top downwards and out. Change filter then rebuild.

untitled-2.jpg