ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Origin B2 random laser alerts!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Had my B2 for about 8 months, its always workes faultlessly. Installed it in the new motor at the weekend, now Im getting laser alerts every 5 minutes. Checked the wiring - everythings kosher. Any idea what it could be?

Renault Laguna Coupe

First I heard of it was when the missus came back from work yesterday and said "what does LASER mean?" LMAO told her shed got nicked, but its happening all the time. The receiver is mounted next to the rear view mirror - same place as I had it on my 172. Ill try moving it around a bit.

Trophy Turbo :)

ive was in the middle of the hills at 10.30 on friday night and it said laser slwo down so i did and looked for one nothing there i wouldnt expect there to be late at night, the local company said try in ona road where the cameras on the bridge is laser as well but wen i go under the bringe dont say sweeet all!!1 im not to happy withthe unit at the minute ;-(

And wen i ring Oragin up same fob off line every time

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

thing is you got some helpfull people at origin and some complete uselss tw*ts!!:cry:

I phoned up today to renew sub and they were trying to back date it!! spoke to a charmin girl there! 365 days!! just who you talk to!!

only had the origin for 3 days will update it tonight - do they pick up cameras in road works?

No laser test yet

Renault Laguna Coupe

Theyll pick up anything thats on the database, so if the cams have been there for more than a day or two, and youve updated the B2 regularly, youll get a beep.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

does anyone know anything about the additional (optional) laser/radar addon? Interested in getting this, but cant find anything about it?

[Edited by Gaz2130 on 18 October 2004 at 5:00pm]

Lee

BMW M2C

Mike, Wayne and Kathy get this in the V apparently. The spoke to Origin about it, but I dont know if they solved the problem.

Ive only had it happen to me in two places, one is a junction on the M6 (happens every time) the other was at an airport.

Gaz, the addon is the radar detector. That will allow you to detect mobile gatsos in the same way that the laser detector works.

You can also get the laser deffuser addon.

S2000

Yep ours was positioned in square whatever you wanna call it at the bottom of the windscreen and randomly went off all over the place. Guy from origin told us to put a ferrite core on the cable which I did and it made no difference. Took it out when we went to Spa and havent put it back in yet. I was going to and put it by the rear view mirror. Might not bother now.