ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orignal VS Turini

2001 Clio RS MKII
To Turini or not to Turini? :clown:

P1010771RL.jpg

P1010771RLO.jpg

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
That's a very very tough one tbh :S

Both have there place and both change the way you look at the car ..................and both look fooking awesome :)

Street look normal 172 wheels

Race/sport look gotta be the turinis but I would keep both and change when you want somethin diff lol

Inferno 182
Car looks too low for the turinis, Standard wheels suit it alot better. If you raised the car a little i'd say turinis as it would look more like a track car. Depends what your going for, track or street.

Z4
The photoshop looks better for the originals, but in reality the wheels aren´t that big and wont sit that well.

It´s been proved many a times that turnis will look better mate.

Disastra Coupe
^The car IS that low.

That must be a photoshop for the standard rims? However i like it. But i'm bias.

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
172's. Always loved them on the dark 172 clio's. Turinis look better when darker on a silver car.

Black or monaco just needs the 172 wheels IMO.

2001 Clio RS MKII
Thanks for the many reply's!

At the moment the Turini's are fitted and it's standing as low as in the picture! The picture above is how it stands on my drivaway at the moment :)
The picture with the 172's on is photoshopped, and some say that the 172 are too big, but they are shopped exactly the same size as the Turini's! When you place both pics over eachother you will see it. They just look a lot bigger than the Turini's.

Arctic 182
Turini on the right side and 172 on the left ;)

It'd be like a different car every time you look at it!
Just dont look at one side too much

Haha you'd go round in circles with the Turini's being a lot lighter… Turini's get my vote :D

Megane 225 F1
Turinis. Those 172 wheels look HUGE.

Maybe get some ultraleggras. I think there were some for sale the other day.

2001 Clio RS MKII
please tell me that stance is real and not photoshop'd!?

That's real :D But I have problems with my driveshafts at the moment, so I had to raise it a little... Still need to sort the problems so I can drop her again!