ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OS X.X Yosemite

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Was just wondering if anyone else is on the beta?

Thinking its a really fresh update, just been using it for the last couple hours, so haven't had too much time to play, but liking the look.

Although do think its funny that both Apple and Microsoft spent years trying to make buttons/windows/icons seem rounded and now they are both going for a straight edge look

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Just installed it on my secondary laptop (don't trust it on my primary haha), seems to be running alright. Like the new window look but not sure about the dock icons, although i should think they'll grow on me like the iOS ones!

Been using the developer preview for a while now. It's real nice, and personally I haven't really noticed many instability issues. Some odd graphical glitches with icons in the menu bar for some apps, particularly in dark mode, but overall I love it.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Yeah have to say I am liking it more and more. Nice fresh look.
Have had it crash on me 3 times though just whilst being on the net and/or using spotify. But can forgive it as it is just a beta