ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Osram's or 100Watts?

well fellas:)

I bought h4 yellow caps for my willy but to get the lights better(I havent driven the car at night yet so I dont know how good/bad the lights are)

I was thinking of getting osram nightbreakers + but the light out of them is more white then yellow(so I've heard)
so I dont think it would look the best with the yellow cap on the headlights thats why i was thinking of 100watt bulbs?

or would the osrams be okay? eg pure yellow no white?

Why would you want yellow headlights?

100 watts are illegal and will blind the s**t out of everybody, so don't.

looks cool as feck;)
(with the lights off)
28ssntj.jpg

(left: standard bulb - right: yellow tint)
w6p6px.jpg

n2esqw.jpg

had 100watts in my MK2 clio for 2 years never got flashed and passed NCT/mot,
of course if they were causing problems for people I would take them out:)

Attachments

• IMG_0762.jpg
    IMG_0762.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 28
  2007 clio dynamique
Surely even with a whiter light it would still show yellow due to the caps over the top ? Probably just not going to be as yellow

Megane 225 F1
Hate the look of yellow lights. It would annoy me seeing someone coming towards me with lights like that. Almost as much as fog lights....

clio diesel
Had 100W bulb in my williams for best part of 10 years now. No wiring melting, no mot failure, never stopped by the police. No melting of headlight internals. Much better light. They are also cheaper than normal headlight bulbs.