ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

other drivers are tits

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Get the alignment checked you might have knocked something when fitting or just dipp them down whilst around traffic and keep the full illuminations for dark country roads.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
awesome thread,

people are flashing you because your blinding them!
i got a face full of badly adjusted headlights/full beam tonight,
hard to see and it stings ur fecking eyes,
really annoying when your tryin to pull over to give way!

if people are flashing you this much,
it sounds like your the tit,
and your probably putting other inoccent road users in denger unless they have sun glasses at the ready,

get them adjusted before you cause inocent people to have an accident!
dipped beams are mean to light up the road infront infront of you,
shouldnt be going in other peoples eyes!

in short,
your the TIT lol

Clio Campus Sport 07
Hmm, If they are 55W/60W then they are most likely road legal. My mate has superbrilliance Halfords jobbys in his '02 clio with no problems.
Just check the allignment of them... If theres 1 thing i hate as a night time driver its misalligned bulbs!
Also, even speaking as someone with a set of fogs on the car, i think at least in britain they need to be outlawed! Theres NEVER a time, even in deep fog where ive needed to use them to see further. The light just bounces off the fog and makes it a shed load harder to see!

But back on the subject...Long as they are alligned properly they should be fine. Just worth getting them checked!