ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Other People driving your car you driving others.

visualize whirled pe
My gf is insured on my RSi and will be using it for a few days while I have some work done on hers, she used to drive it daily up untill 6 months ago. Because she hasnt driven it in so long I figured she better take it out for a drive to 'get used' to it again.

Feck me.

She hated it, basicly anything that wasnt exactly the same as her car was met with a constant barrage of complaints about this or that for the whole journey, even dead bugs on the windscreen seemed to piss her off. She used to love my car when she used it every day :(
I do admit her Ford is much easier to drive around town etc and dosent feel as heavy but it's made me realise how nervous I am with other people driving my car

Does anyone else have a problem re-ajusting to driving a different car?
I love jumping in another car and feeling the differences.

I know what you mean people get stuck in the ways you might say.

Its one reaosn why manurfacturers keep there next casr the same as such.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
lol i know what u mean about being nervous when others drive your car, me and my bf went to test drive my new 182 on sat at the garage and when he drove it i still didnt want him driving it fast even though its not mine yet im already protective over it! sad!

D

deadonkey

no way would I ever let anyone else drive my car. since most of my mates dont exactly look after their own cars.

Breaking A 172 Replica
I like feeling the differences.

Now I have bucket seat I can never get comfy in another car. I don't really like going quick in other cars - never feel 100% in control as you don't know the cars limits.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Lol they can't insult properly either ;)

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Oh my that is a big knob
149146723_c07458e2ba_m.jpg