ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Park BTCC & Clio Cup pics

Lee

BMW M2C
The full gallery is located here:http://www.rapidpants.com/images/gallery/motors/2008/Oulton270708/index.html

As before, much easier viewed with this installed: www.piclens.com

Here's a few of my favourites from the day.

Oulton_012.jpg

Oulton_013.jpg

Oulton_014.jpg

Oulton_036.jpg

Oulton_042.jpg

Oulton_045.jpg

Oulton_049.jpg

Oulton_052.jpg

Oulton_059.jpg

Oulton_061.jpg

Oulton_063.jpg

Oulton_064.jpg

Oulton_065.jpg

Oulton_067.jpg

Oulton_069.jpg

1.2 Dynamique
amazing pictures, i was there today too, but further on overlooking cascades so i only saw some of the aftermath of the clio crash, was a great weekend wasnt it!

i wish i could take photos half as well as you....pic of some track anyone?

Laguna Estate
lol you must have been a little further down the track from me, as the clio cup accident started right by us. Great pics though

RS 200
Nice pics Lee, quite rare to have a crash happen right infront of you, even rarer to be quick enough to catch it and frame it well on camera !! Fair Play - great pics.

See you at the next meet. :)

Chris.

Lee

BMW M2C
lol you must have been a little further down the track from me, as the clio cup accident started right by us. Great pics though

I was in the Fogarty Moss centre hanging out the window for the Cup pics.

Cheers Chris, 90% luck I reckon. lol

Merc A class
Top piks!!!

Wish i could take piks like that :)

i saw clio cup crash...did u see it when turner went sideways and held it ive got that on video :)

Laguna Estate

lol someone else on a freebie, I was there on a freebie too with John Guest and team Eurotech, so it was great to see Andy Jordan get 3rd in the last race. Getting tickets for Silverstone too:approve:

RB 182

Does your reg end SXY?! I was in the Fogarty Moss Centre lol, VXR VIP downstairs - take it you were upstairs? Car looked very well, told g/f i was gonna steal it. She wouldn't let me so had to walk round corner to mine :(

lee that pic of the crash is just unbelieveable, epic, EPIC!

i was stood right in front of it, a guy next to me screamed when it happened, i was like WTF?!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Having trouble with the RapidPants link, Lee. Just keeps waiting for the images to download.

I'll try again later - good to meet up with you again yesterday as well. :)

D.

Lee

BMW M2C
Having trouble with the RapidPants link, Lee. Just keeps waiting for the images to download.

D.

Looks like Valuehost have a problem. b******s, I've just renewed.

It was good to see you again mate. Are you going to be there for the Renaultsport track day next month?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

D.

Looks like Valuehost have a problem. b*****ds, I've just renewed.

It was good to see you again mate. Are you going to be there for the Renaultsport track day next month?

Maybe. Have you got the date at hand? I take it that it will be open for all Clios, Megs, etc?

D.

Lee

BMW M2C
Looks like Valuehost have a problem. b*****ds, I've just renewed.

Maybe. Have you got the date at hand? I take it that it will be open for all Clios, Megs, etc?

D.

The Renaultsport website is also screwed, but the date is in the track day section.

It's open to all Renaultsport cars, plus Clio 16v and Williams.

Lee

BMW M2C
I was lucky with the position, I was hanging out the window of the Fogarty Moss centre at the time. Good job I had the 1.4 extender on as it's a bit far for just the 70-200m.

The crowed are pretty close, but the perspective makes it look closer than it is. If you look at the other side of the track the distance is a about half that.

One of the lads at work thought this little kid in the orange shirt in this shot was funny. Everyone else was moving back and he had his hands in the air cheering.

He's in this picture and the next 4: http://www.rapidpants.com/images/gallery/motors/2008/Oulton270708/Oulton_016.html

Oulton Park is a great spectator circuit Chris.