ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Park Round 2

Took Special Bus on to Oulton Park again yesterday. It was a bit greasy 1st thing in the morning but once the sun came out the track dried very quickly. Really stretched the cars legs this time and had no major issues with the car like last time lol. All in all though it was a brilliant day.

DSC_5248_zps7a8b0d56.jpg

DSC_4674_zps9f60fc9f.jpg

DSC_6546_zpsbd251732.jpg

DSC_6474_zps159cb764.jpg

DSC_4258_zps7e6c2417.jpg

Lol. Well the only car that was passing me regular while I was going for it, was a stripped out white E36 with a 3.2 straight 6 engine in it and on slicks.

Not going to blow my own trumpet and say I was one of the quickest but I did do more overtaking than I did being overtaken. lol

Ph-1 is quicker now, without a shadow of a doubt. Strange really considering how slow it was when I 1st bought it lol. My exhaust was only 98dB amazingly.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
I'd say yours was louder, but then the tone and noise is really different.

A quick video we did with the camera on the bumper, so it may actually seem louder.

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds pretty nice. It's hard to tell which is louder really, also in your video the camera is mounted a lot closer to the exhaust so it's difficult to say.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
That's the ones yeah, performed brilliantly through out the day.

Goodstuff mate, glad they are serving you well.

@ JamesBryan- As Jon mentioned pop down one day and i'm sure they'll test it for you. It's never as high a reading as you think it's going to be.

@aucky- got some Brembo mx5 discs in atm

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Cool mate, will do.

I don't no where that link came from in my message :S It must be because I've got pauper membership!

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
it's £159 for march at the moment, if they are still at that price in a few weeks I will book one :)