ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Trackday Pics

RenaultsportOultonPark119-vi.jpg

Link to my album is below, a good day had by all, hope my advice did'nt hinder you too much Maz!!

http://public.fotki.com/MrAtego/renaultsport_oulton_park/

Lee

BMW M2C
Excellent pics. Quite a few of me in there.

I've still got to process mine but here's a few I quite liked. I've been playing with the camera a bit so they aren't perfect but I'm getting there slowly. I'll sort the rest out tomorrow.

Oulton01.JPG

Oulton02.JPG

Oulton03.JPG

Nick_R182 said:
Very nice pics! Didnt manage to book brands, but can you go and spectate?

Sure can mate, but they are still taking bookings for brands. Its also free for a passenger wristband

Maz

LY 200
^^ I didn't think the 197 was anything special imho . .give me a 182 or a trophy any day ;)

F*cking fantastic day def doing Brands ..

Si please will you send me the high res pics of mine on e-mail marie1879@hotmail.com your advice was very much appreciated :)

MarkCup said:
Nice pics, can't wait for the Brands day.

Someone tell all...how does the 197 feel when driven hard on track?
I didn't get to drive it at Oulton today but on a passenger laps its seemed good even if it didn't accelerate quick. Brakes were nice though. Maybe the lack of acceleration was down to the fact it was quite quiet and high up.
Wasn't very quick laps though, I think I (even with my level of skill) should apply for a job as Renault test driver to give fast laps in cars.

Lionel Richie
Maz said:
^^ I didn't think the 197 was anything special imho . .give me a 182 or a trophy any day ;)

F*cking fantastic day def doing Brands ..

Si please will you send me the high res pics of mine on e-mail marie1879@hotmail.com your advice was very much appreciated :)

god! track day amateur to michael scuhmacher in 1 day! miracles do happen ;)

Maz

LY 200
FredYozzasport said:
god! track day amateur to michael scuhmacher in 1 day! miracles do happen ;)

Amateur maybe but I had a great deal of fun and can't wait until the next one ;)

Maz said:
Amateur maybe but I had a great deal of fun and can't wait until the next one ;)
Next weekend Donnington £135 for 20 minute on track than 40 minutes off track.
They run in three groups beginners, intermediate and advanced.

Maz

LY 200
^^ going to stick to RS days until I get a bit more experienced I think .. :eek:

Lol yes Fred she is ;)

Maz

LY 200
^^ Deffo doing that . .can't wait .. lol

MrAtego said:
You have mail miss schumacher ;)

PMSL . .reckon a name change is in order ;) (JOKE:clown: )

Thanks for the pics Si . .your a :star:

Last edited:

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels
ukaskew said:
The black Turini Cup (VK03 HGG) was at Castle Combe last month, got several pics of it. Anyone here?

That's Martin (pep87) he's done a few track days with us.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Lee said:
Wait till you see mine, I'm David "f**king" Bailey.

(when he's pissed)
^^Lol.... so am guessing you made you night out:)

Great day. Good to see everyone.