ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Our 'New' Fiesta ST 150

As some of you know I recently sold my 172 to fund a house purchase, which is currently going through. At the same time my girlfriends parents have just taken delivery of their new Fiesta ST on motability no less! We're both insured to drive it and fingers crossed will have it once they have finished with it in a couple of years time. We had a good (although restricted as its only done 200 miles) blast around the B roads around Land End over the weekend and its a riot, obviously not on the pace of a 1*2 but not fair enough way to be boring.

Enjoy ford haters!

2379990907_8c945d0fb5.png

2380021133_c245946942.png

2379991311_2fd8afddf6.png

2379991481_55f84cdfcf.png

2380828328_6be521f68e.png

182 has now gone!
Cool... I test drove one of these before getting my 182.. I had a Zetec S at the time, but didnt really want another Fiesta again...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I really like these.

Although that is the worst colour i have seen! lol

Turbos.
I think they look fine as long as they don't have stickers, but it's just obviously a young 'uns car. Interior is a big step up from the Clio.

i really like them... more of a 'sensible' hot hatch which is good.

the seats however, are terrible.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
I think they look good lowed etc.., but 0 - 60 in 7.9 secs is still abit slow for a "Hot Hatch" imho. If I had one I would have to add xtra power. God knows why Ford didn't add xtra as standard at the very being to compete with the 182/172, CTR etc.. at the time.

I do like the White and Blue strip versions though :). Lets hope when Ford brings out the new Fiesta next year/year after they make something a bit faster...

I think they look good lowed etc.., but 0 - 60 in 7.9 secs is still abit slow for a "Hot Hatch" imho. If I had one I would have to add xtra power. God knows why Ford didn't add xtra as standard at the very being to compete with the 182/172, CTR etc.. at the time.

You've missed the point they are insurance group 13.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
i like these, fills the gap between a hot hatch and a warm one;)

i had a look at some after i crashed the 172, they are really nice inside and made well:D

If the point is just a case of insurance group vs. performance, then maybe you have missed it Alex:

http://www.citroen.co.uk/new-cars/citroen-c2/in-more-detail/technical-specifications/

0-60 8.3 seconds and insurance group 8.

If the point is just a case of insurance group vs. performance, then maybe you have missed it Alex:

http://www.citroen.co.uk/new-cars/citroen-c2/in-more-detail/technical-specifications/

0-60 8.3 seconds and insurance group 8.

Its not just insurance versus performance Ford were targeting a bigger market by making it a warm hatch hence why they have sold so well, they were never intended to compete with the 182/ ctr etc.
Those C2 VTS's are insurance group 8, however they don't seem to be very cheap to insure when it comes down to getting a quote. My Lupo is a 13 and that was cheaper than a C2, its also marginally faster.

RS Megane DCi 175
Whey, another one to help fight the fight against the slating they get on here! ;)

<------ :D