ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

out and about today...

clio v6 no.430
Few pics from today out and about of my new car, only taken on a 5.0mp digi so not that great, more effort next time!

P1010012.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010019.jpg

P1010021.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010026.jpg

P1010033.jpg

P1010034.jpg

clio v6 no.430
Cheers for your comments, v glad i changed my car to the v6 loving it!

Unsure on the brakes they're AP Racing but thought they were a standard fit??

I like :approve:
Unsure on the brakes they're AP Racing but thought they were a standard fit??
Yeah standard ones are ap, but they are not branded up (they say ap on the back though) so whoever you got it from has put the decals on etc :)

lol, I'm with Laura on this one to an extent. I don't mind the look of the MK2's but I struggle to see the fascination with the V6 clio full stop.

clio v6 no.430
I definately wouldnt own one thats for sure. They're too much "look at me" without the punch to back it up IMO.

You clearly havent ever driven one fella!!

Ive had it about a month now, swapped it with a fella from colchester for my 02 vx220...

You clearly havent ever driven one fella!!

Ive had it about a month now, swapped it with a fella from colchester for my 02 vx220...

You're correct I havnt but I've been passenger in several. They just dont have the punch to back up the shouty exterior. I'd sooner something more understated. They'd be a chav/vandalism magnet due to the fact they stick out like a sore thumb. Add the fact that I really dont want a car that draws attention to me to the fact the weight is all over the rear axle and the wheelbase far too short and it's just compramise after compramise just to turn heads. And thats before we talk about 27point turns (18 point turns in the 182 is annoying enough!) No offence to you or and of the other Vee owners on here I just personally don't see the point of them.

clio v6 no.430
You're correct I havnt but I've been passenger in several. They just dont have the punch to back up the shouty exterior. I'd sooner something more understated. They'd be a chav/vandalism magnet due to the fact they stick out like a sore thumb. Add the fact that I really dont want a car that draws attention to me to the fact the weight is all over the rear axle and the wheelbase far too short and it's just compramise after compramise just to turn heads. And thats before we talk about 27point turns (18 point turns in the 182 is annoying enough!) No offence to you or and of the other Vee owners on here I just personally don't see the point of them.

No offence taken, i didnt mean it how it sounded! yes all the things you've listed above are true! way i see it as the cars a piece of history probably only 350ish mk1s left and its nice to own something different,

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looking Good Fella.... We'll have to arrange a Photoshhot once the weather picks up so we can give them both a really good clean 1st.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The people that don't like the vee are Ghey tbh! ;)

Miss mine so much...I hate driving now. Yawn! Mk1 looks arn't the greatest. But still an epic car!

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Love the V6 Clio, I know I'll never own one, but never been in one either which is a regret! Nice pics and a stunning car mate.