ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

out and about today...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
No wider at the mirrors than a 1*2, sound like a noob tbh

zip it tbh:rolleyes:

Due to the wxtra width on the doors, you do need to park in two spaces.

I took mine to Asda once and felt like a right prick. Parked in a space and couldn't get out. Had to go and park up the end in the middle of two spaces.

clio v6 no.430
I always park mine over the otherside outta the way! fat arsed mothers and stupid old people parked near my car really annoys me no respect for other cars and then dont see what the problem is when you complain about there doors banging mine

I always park mine over the otherside outta the way! fat arsed mothers and stupid old people parked near my car really annoys me no respect for other cars and then dont see what the problem is when you complain about there doors banging mine
Me too, always out of the way, but always over two spaces, if not two then right on the end of the line.

I think it's not only vee owners who take up two spaces, most folk who care about their car & don't want it to get bashed do too.