ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Out on the Golf course

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Another one of my sports based shoots. Got there late thanks to the sodding m25 which has highlighted a few things to consider for the future. The trees and shadows late in the day vs sky is a bit of a bugger, and I have enough grunt in my lights to be doing it earlier when the sun has more coverage..

Anyway.. Think this one may look a tad over saturated on other monitors?
81of1.jpg

91of1.jpg

went a bit different on the PP here.
11of1.jpg

Oil Burner
Like these alot dude. Only crit would be the club on #2 looks odd.

Catch you soon, will fill you in with volume 2 of 'editors are pricks'.

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
HAHA! Let us know we can go for a beer over your way. Ive got a cracking story to update you with too regarding me going awol at some one too. Sarcasm apparently is picked up on in emails ;)

Club was at 100mph (Hes had his swing speed recorded at) So I think the mix of Ranger A heads + 580s may mean the flash duration caused motion blur. Although at the speed movement across the frame I think even my rangers may struggle to not have any blur.

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
ill tone that down a touch. Thought it may do, my monitor is very vibrant and a few people had been saying I was really undersaturating bits so trying to compensate.

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Right dont really like the overprocessed look, but ive ran a preset I had form ages ago on LR. A couple of people seem to like it so throwing it out here for people..

111of1.jpg

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Just testing images for the portfolio tbh.

Ive got a MTX\DH rider planned and another running 1 and should have a collection of images for what I need/want. Just waiting on a new ringflash too for some other bits.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
I'd definitely move the ball to be in line with the stroke / swing of the club.

And a 'pro' golfer wouldn't go off the red tee....

golfist.jpg

IMHO of course ! :)

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
LOL knew someone would comment on the tee colour, only one with some background and wasnt too fussed about it.

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Nah not mine, but ive had to tweek it a touch as most presets ive got seem to work best on quite heavily underexposed images for some reason...

Arctic Blue FF 182
Can't add too much to the comments already posted above. Nice pics of Duncan though, bet he took ages tarting himself up!lol!

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Can't add too much to the comments already posted above. Nice pics of Duncan though, bet he took ages tarting himself up!lol!

Lol we had 2 buggies, 1 for me and my kit, then another for finch and his wardrobe.

Care to share, i really love it. What programme did you use?

Ill dig it out when back on my mac. It's a lightroom one I got online though as I feckin hate photoshop lol.

Liking these, my main gripe would be the mega distortion - mainly in the first pic. His head just looks a bit massive to me.

I take it you used a wide angle lens?

Just boost the saturation a bit. Add a bit of contrast. Done! Lol.

I think the processed one is better. There's a line with it and you haven't crossed it. It's when people who think they have to max out every setting that it goes wrong.

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
16-35.

Im not a fan of processed images (the type of HDR s**t people do etc..) clients would have to pay me alot more money to do such crap on my work lol!