ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Outlook Signatures

VaVa
How can I create an animated one?

Real arrogant fucker I work with has made a sarcy comment about mine (pathetic I know) because it simply says my name and phone number lol. He's the kind of annoying c**t who feels like everything is a competition. And I'm not one to disappoint him. But I need some help to go beyond a few pretty colours lol

^
one onf my mates has a moving one, his name etc moves in from the right of the screeen, then the next line comes along etc etc.
Then the sig thing looks as it should once it's finished.

Looked different at first, now I fond it boring.

VaVa
pmsl is a signature not just name and phone number? That's what mine is!

That's all mine is. But he's laid the gaunlet down lol. I wouldn't actually use it for anything other than pissing on his chips.

I too find it sad when someone has clearly spent hours doing one to try and impress you. lol. But I have to beat him!

VaVa
^
one onf my mates has a moving one, his name etc moves in from the right of the screeen, then the next line comes along etc etc.
Then the sig thing looks as it should once it's finished.

Looked different at first, now I fond it boring.

I've seen that before. That would do! Any ideas how it's done?!

Clio 182
How can I create an animated one?

Real arrogant f**ker I work with has made a sarcy comment about mine (pathetic I know) because it simply says my name and phone number lol. He's the kind of annoying c**t who feels like everything is a competition. And I'm not one to disappoint him. But I need some help to go beyond a few pretty colours lol

To be honest any signature that contains anything other than pure text is probably something i'd delete on sight. It's unprofessional and childish to have an animated sig in outlook imo.

Seems you need to stop thinking everythings a competition yourself Laingo and just leave your workmate to it!

VaVa
I wouldn't use it for anything other than sending an email to him! I'd be taking the piss. A personal joke between two people. i thought I'd stressed that enough but obviously not.

I don't need lectures on email etiquette or proffesionalism thanks!