ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Over 1,000 current members!!!!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Just thought Id post because Im chuffed that for the first time ever we have over 1,000 current members.

We have had 1,363 members since we started, and there are currently 1,002 with active membership.

Thanks to all members for making this club a success! :D

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Thanks Jas - I cant take all of the praise.. it takes a lot of time to create this many different personalities with different IP addresses.. :D

Anyway congrats Jas this is still the best forum of anytype on the net. Have a great 2004.

It does seem to be growing very fast at the momemt.

Had over 800 members when the new flyer came out, had about 950 less than a month ago, and now 1000+ with people waiting to join....

(y)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Nice one.. going from strength to strength.. (wait isnt that the peugoet add ? :confused:)

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Congrats.

Where does this put us in the theoretical league of Members clubs? I know we are by far the best but im talkin member numbers??

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Wasnt a member then but thats V.impressive. I know there were quiet a few at Donnington in Oct .

I was wonderin along the lines of MG owners club etc. I know they are huge but for a 1 model club 1000+ is a feckin lot!

megane rs & clio rsi

hi all!

i am one of the new members here. i live in Turkey, 21 years old male studying in uni. have a clio. 1,6 16v 02

i am very happy to be here!!!

R

rich[182]

Well glad I joined & the forum is the best car forum ive ever visited

Well done, Sir Jas! :D

Lets hope we attract the right sort and dont end up turning into a Billy Boy club with large numbers but most of them being idiots!

Dont think thats going to happen on the forum though due to the excellent admin and moderator staff...

(creep ;))

Skoda Fabia vRS

christ thats grown quick hasnt it..........i remember a few months back when we hit 600 members........

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

mitsi and all others waiting for membership: we are completely up to date with new members and everything was posted yesterday morning, so will be a day or 2 before it gets to you.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

im 1728.. so im member number 728... (atleast i think thats my number.. hehe)