ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oVerboost's Liquid Yellow 182

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Looking stunning man.

Also loving that twingo. If I could afford a daily and keep the RB for a toy, I think the twingo 133 might up toward the top of the list.

Nothing like just going for a drive for drivings sake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks bud [emoji4] I had a 133 ph1 a couple of years ago and they are great cars, just lacked the torque of the 1*2’s, otherwise I’d of kept mine. But with prices falling they’re becoming bargains now.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Popped out this morning for the South West CSOC breakfast meet, few people had to shoot off after food but a few of us went for a drive across the Moors and I grabbed a few photos when we stopped...

41006060881_3f2c0e831e_b.jpg

41006051231_91633c5e9a_b.jpg

26135171497_b7aba566bb_b.jpg

26135164077_4bd67b4621_b.jpg

26135155017_3efc21ed16_b.jpg

I've not really given the car a hard drive since changing the wheels/tyres and fitting my Whiteline rear ARB, but it really handled amazingly well, stuck to the road no matter how hard I was pushing and it was really enjoyable to have a drive out that wasn't for any particular reason, a drive for the sake of a drive. Really would recommend this setup to anyone wanting a decent fast road Clio, Cooksport springs, Cup shocks front and rear, polybushed throughout, Vibratechnics engine and gearbox mounts, Whiteline ARB and the Avon ZV7 tyres are superb for the money, we've had plenty of rain recently and even up and down the A38 the cars been superb, no skipping through puddles, no pulling of the steering at speed and no aquaplaning at all. They do have a A wet rating, which puts them on a par with the RainSports, but you never hear much about the Avon's when people ask for recommendations, but I'm certainly happy with them.
Future plans: I'm still considering a cage, and strip the rear seats as I never have anyone in the car but the mrs, and I'm still attempting to subtly change the appearance to make it "my own". We shall see.
Roll on Summer!!!

Yeah the Avon’s are decent. Would say they are better in the damp/wet conditions

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Ordered myself some Pure Motorsport 10mm spacers for the front to replace the 16mm spacers (these will be for sale if anyone is interested? 16mm hubcentric with longer bolts).

Also ordered up black bolts for all 4 wheels as currently I've got mis-matched wheel bolts all round which means the fronts use a different socket to the rears, and I needed longer front bolts for the new spacers so it made sense to replace them all. Should be here by the end of the week (better be, I paid for next day delivery lol).

pm_day_2_028.jpg

pure_003-0032.jpg