ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

overpriced rallye ?

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  172 Cup & Clio dci Van
11 previous owners! at least 6 of them were boy racers and ragged the fuking nuts off of it. id say its worth about £400 but depends what 'one' values it at.

15 y/o car
blatently rust everywhere
little engine 1.3 more likely to be fucked from higher mileage than a larger engine (in my opinion)

Wouldnt give him a penny over £800 for it iif i was feeling generous.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Golf TDI
thats what i thought £1695 having a laugh . im looking at these 106 rallye's recently and i like this as i base to start with but no where near that price

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  106 GTI
Are they not the same, i was always under the illusion that these 2 companies where the same.

Pretty much but if you had the 2 lumps would you swap the head over? I wouldnt unless something was damaged on the 1 engine

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Megane F1 R26 LY
the 16v in the VTs and the 106 gti are identical . all parts are interchangeable between them. i had a gti gear box on my vts and it worked a treat .

but the do have different plastic bits .

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Ph1 172 + Combo van
I think, the 16v have a return fuel line too which the 8v cars dont have. There are a few ways around it though.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio RS PH1
Citroën saxo VTR (1.6 8v 90bhp) VTS (1.6 16v 120 bhp)
Peugeot 106 Rallye (1.6 8v 103bhp) GTI (1.6 16 120 Bhp)

The red one is an 8 valver 1.6. The bottem end of both engines is the same, but the peugeot cilinder head is better.

A 106 s1 with 1.6 16v is indeed p**n is has massive wheelspin in the first 3 gears.