ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oxford vs Bristol Meet! - 5/4/08 (56k no no!)

SchwepTek™
With it now becoming a regular event, todays Swindon meet went pretty well considering only 2 of my Bristol boys showed up! Thanks Gav and Fuzzi! :D

TBQH, Daz is enough to put most people off coming with his pure gheyness! ;)

050420081351.jpg

Thought i'd do a bit of a write up as I have just bought a Canon 400d and took stupid numbers of pictures! :approve:

Don't hold out much hope though as i still don't have a clue how to use the thing!

Anyways after spending the morning rushing to clean my car, with it still looking like i used sand paper, I met up with Gav and Fuzzi and drove to Swindon Link Centre where the Winkle Pickers were waiting for us.

IMG_8286.gif

IMG_8346.gif

IMG_8338.gif

IMG_8342.gif

After a bit of a chat and a few photos we went and had a couple of games of bowling. Managing to get in on the "family deal" we decided that the left over change should be awarded to the person with the biggest score.

Mr Wyborn himself -

IMG_8481.gif

Gav and myself were very disappointed at not winning and hung our heads in shame. We made a swift exit and on to photo stop number 1! Some sneaky parking tactics were needed but everyone managed to keep their cars off the floor.

IMG_8354.gif

IMG_8364.gif

IMG_8365.gif

IMG_8371.gif

I tried to be clever but it isnt great...

IMG_8381.gif

Everyone seemed to be a bit camera shy -

IMG_8385.gif

Apart from Becki :star: -

IMG_8483.gif

We soon got bored of the countryside so headed into Swindon town centre and discovered a bit of an industrial site. 15 minutes of random parking later.....

IMG_8471.gif

IMG_8448.gif

IMG_8463.gif

IMG_8459.gif

IMG_8416.gif

IMG_8423.gif

IMG_8427.gif

IMG_8424.gif

IMG_8430.gif

Becki continued to pose :rolleyes: -

IMG_8413.gif

Poor Daz just couldn't handle the heat so went home to wash his hair -

IMG_8476.gif

All in all, was a great meet and will certainly be organising another one soon. Hopefully CrossDresserB will be able to attend next time too!

All 147 photos can be viewed here but as i said, some aren't great!

PM me if you want high res versions and i will email them out to ya'z. Apologies for the large number of photos of my car! :eek:

Schweppy

x

F1 R26 #1939 265BHP
looks like a good meet Andy i will sort your plate out over next week is it ok 2 give it 2 u at combe?

Partner's Astra SRi
Shame my car wasn't worthy of more pics, lol!! My camera is s**t so only took about 5 photos in all. My poor car was completely unloved :(

Whose is the black clio with the two massive silver surrounds where the fog lights go ?? They look a bit, hmmmm.

CBR1K, F21 125D
omg just like to make clear im not a poser was only doin it 4 a laff ... lol schweppy think ya sould start payin me for the pics lmao;)

CBR1K, F21 125D
no it wasnt !!! tryin tio fob me offf with a fiver will not do u cheapskate chemo student?!?!?! anyway u should b payin yaself wid the amout of pics u took of ya own car quite surpised u didnt do a few of yaself w@nkin over ya car tbh lol:rasp:

SchwepTek™
But i told you the fiver was for the taxi home from mine?!?!? I paid you for the pics before u left...