ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OXFORDSHIRE MEET UP - 7/10/12

Ok, so think its about time we sort something out :) heres my idea of what we could do...

Sunday 7th October - Oxfordshire meet up. (Everyones Welcome!)

12PM - 12:30PM -
Begin at the Pear Tree services (as its kinda central!)
(Has a Holiday Inn, Petrol station, Waitrose and a KFC ;)!)
Location Details: Peartree Roundabout
Woodstock Road
Oxford
Oxfordshire
OX2 8JZ

12:30-1PM - Drive to a pub!

My suggestion - The Lord Kitchener Pub, Witney/Curbridge
Check it out on facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/TheLordKitchener
Hopefully we'll have enough people to fill the car park up! & they do honestly the BEST burger and chips ever! ... as well as other tasty food!

Whatever time we finish at the pub ... then go for a drive around the area or back up to oxford way.

The pubs also near RAF Brize Norton so if your interested in standing metres
under a huge plane then its worth checking that out!

8004254300_7f109f3ae4.png

Any questions or suggestions let me know! Looking forward to seeing some local members soon...

GW 200 with Cup pack
Sounds like a good plan thanks KlioKid. You're a diamond for thinking this through... I have been so busy lately there was no way i could give this time. My hat goes off to you... you obviously have too much time on your hands :rasp:

Is the 7th agreed for the first monthly meet then? Perfectly timed as Novembers will be in time for a Fireworks show somewhere ;)

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Yup, stick with the 7th. As said in the member's thread, if you can't make this meet, there'll be others. Too much fannying about swapping dates to suit everyone, and it's taken 2 months of constant date swapping to get to this date.

GW 200 with Cup pack
Sounds good guys... I'm gonna try and make it... gonna ask a couple of friends one in a twingo and one in a nice 182... Am i gonna be the only RS there most of you have DERVs or Basic Clios :rasp:.... Not having a dig... but :D

GW 200 with Cup pack
I'm away this weekend now, so can't make it. Will get to the next one though if I can. :)

Thats a shame adam... would have been nice to see a LY there... hope fully make these things monthly? Then members can drop in or out as the year rolls on... if we establish ourselves proper we can then meet up and convoy to next years CSS13?

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
I don't pick up my 182 until tomorrow, but keeping my eyes open for future Oxfordshire meets!

So... few cars turned up :) began with just two then thankfully some more came along! not bad little meet but would have liked to see more cars! will organise one for the end of the month! hope to see some of you there!
8063216066_891270e684_b.jpg
[/URL] 2012-10-07 12.22.23 by charlieneilon, on Flickr[/IMG]

8063212743_f2887f682a_b.png

8063214325_5f09702a1c_b.png

8063218410_3a10ab7d4a_b.png

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry I missed you guys. I had a last minute detour to my niece's dance recital!
Hopefully will be around next month - I was hoping you could buy me a birthday beer this time round. :D

GW 200 with Cup pack
Great first turnout guys! looks like you needed a few more RSs there so I will try and make it next time... Apologies i had a world of stuff to do on sunday but i will be there next month... Well done on the pictures too. Good start to our oxfordshire group!

Tom