ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OZ wheels

Ad

MK2 FRS

Am looking to get a set of Oz Supertourismo or Superleggeras (17inch)
How much have people paid new?
The best I have found so far is £820 (SuperTs) and £850 (SuperLs) Both with Falken rubber. Anybody know were I can get these cheaper?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Adtmits, where are you? I have just had 17" Super Ts fitted with Toyo Proxes and locking nuts for £770 but I am near Edinburgh. If you are thinking about 17" Super Ls, I must warn you that they appear smaller than their actual size.

I tried them on my black 172 last Saturday, and also put one of them on the back and the same size Super T on the front and then you could really see that the Super L looked much smaller, possibly because of the outer rim.

GR7

Shiny red R32

adtmits: I know someone who teaches at Mabbs Cross School in Wigan! Small world!

Why dont you try Demon Tweeks at Wrexham, not too far from you. They can get 17" but not 16s until at least July. If you couldnt get there, they deliver quite cheaply. Ring Damien direct on 01978 663 079 and ask him for his best price!

Ad

MK2 FRS

Have rang demon tweeks. The best price they could give me on SuperLs with Toyo (17inch) was £1023. I have seen an advert for SuperLs with Goodyear F1s for £849 however, these are no longer available at this price-gutted. Am gonna ring them about SuperTs as I think they are now my 1st choice.
I agree GR, that the SuperLs appear a size smaller than they actually are.

Ad

MK2 FRS

Thanks for the advice GR. Rang demon tweeks and got significantly better prices than last time.
SuperTs £899 (Toyo)
£840 (Falken)

SuperLs £882 (Falken)
£920 (Toyo)

Spoke to Stewart (Damien was off) and they have both in stock which is the first place that has!!! All I have to do is make a decision.

Got some 17" super Ts for salewith toyo rubber all in mint condition...or will swap for silver 16" Super Ls with Toyo rubber

Call me if you wanna talk deals

Ta
Jamie (07703342081)

GR7

Shiny red R32

adtmits, remind me where you are. Was it Manchester? If you were up here near Edinburgh I could have got you the same deal as I got from SKIDZ. Try Demon Tweeks again and tell them that you have got a bit better quote and see if they will come down a bit.

Without doubt Toyos are the best, you only have to look at the tread to see that they are tons better than the awful Contisports that Renault use!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Jamie, if you are going for 16" Super Ls, you will see that they only appear to be the same size as 15" wheels! If you want them to LOOK like 16" ones, go for 17s!!

True, but i want SPEED!!!! and i want to lower the car in the near future and possibly get power mods....am i ever going to stop? NO!!

Jamie

ps. where did u get your 16" SuperTs from for 600 notes...very cheap

i got a set of 17" OZ super Ls for my 16v and a set of Leauge Tantrums 17" for the other halfs almera GTI on Avon ZZ3s with locking nuts for £1500

GR7

Shiny red R32

Jamie, as you will now know I went for the 17" ones as they looked better and also filled the arches much better than the 16" ones. The 17s with Toyos cost me £775, which was what Halfords quoted me for 16" with cheapo tyres!

SKIDZ at Falkirk were going to charge me £600 for the 16s, as several friends, family and I have bought wheels, alarms and stereo equipt. from them so we get a good discount. If anyone from here mentions Cliosport to them, especially Craig Scott, you will also get a discount for wheels etc.

They will also let you try different wheels on your car if you arent sure what you want. Helpful friendly lads.

So apart from Skidz...which seem to do spectacular prices for OZ...i cant get anywhere near that....

Anywhere else thats a little closer to midlands ???

I am currently talking to ripspeed, their first quote is £880, but i am getting to know them quite well so i will get a good deal out of them, but closer to £700. Demon Tweeks want £890

I only want 16s again, after weighing the standard 16" (17.5kgs)..there is supposed to be an effective difference of 1kg per alloy is like removing 14kg from the car.

Ta
J

Lionel Richie

Jamie, try Wheel Mania, they wanted £800 for new 17inch SuperLs (although they advertise them at £889!!!) Theyll do you a good deal on 16s (the owner has got a clio V6 with 20 or 21inch wheels + 360modenna with19s and full bobykit + a merc ML430 with 22inch wheels!!!!)

Just tried wheelmania and they claim OZ dont even make a 16" superL

Just phoned carnoisseur and they want £690 for 16" which is the best price so far...plus i can try and get our 10% discount off it

Ta
Jamie

btw...just took the 17" superTs off for selling on sunday and the car is WELL high on the 16"s again...but i am gonna fix that when i get the alloys with some nice new springs.

Just as a point as well...just weighed the 17" SuperT and standard 16" ... they are the same weight...17.5 Kgs each

The superL should be nice and light then

Clio V6 255

4 x 17" OZ SuperTs with Goodyear F1 215-40-17 rubber fitted for £840. from www.protyre.co.uk (bristol branch).