ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P.I Springs?

Accord 2.4
Im looking to replace the springs on my 172, ive searched about the Apex beeing rubbish :lolup: and lowering it too much, im not really wanting to lower it much as I have speed bumps around here. Ive had bad experiance on lowering springs (60mm cheap stuff on a Fiesta Si) and on standard springs from autofactors.

Ive seen a set of PI springs on eBay 25mm which sounds perfect for what I want. Cheap too (£95) as renault wanted £100+Vat per standard spring!!

Ayone tried/got them, or have an opinon?

Lionel Richie
519 rate and sell them

everyone else will tell you to get eibach sportlines, they are the best you can get and not expensive

Im looking to replace the springs on my 172, ive searched about the Apex beeing rubbish :lolup: and lowering it too much, im not really wanting to lower it much as I have speed bumps around here. Ive had bad experiance on lowering springs (60mm cheap stuff on a Fiesta Si) and on standard springs from autofactors.

Ive seen a set of PI springs on eBay 25mm which sounds perfect for what I want. Cheap too (£95) as renault wanted £100+Vat per standard spring!!

Ayone tried/got them, or have an opinon?

Not heard anything terrible about them but you can get eibach for 150 pounds, so cheaper than what renault want. Personally go for the best you can afford, it pays not to skimp on suspension components.