ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P0105 Fault

Renault Clio 197 Cup
A few days upon starting my car up, driving off in 1st and 2nd the car is very jerky. Also when I come to stop the car cuts out, when I start the car again it cuts out right away and does this a few times, it is not the crank sensor and I have checked all possibilities and even cleaned the throttle body just incase clogged up. Also I get the following messages come up on the digital compute showing (CHECK ESP AND CHECK INJECTION and CHECK EMISSIONS) and the little light with the spanner comes on. Also it revs really high when slightly pressing the accelerator.

People have said the MAP sensor but I have checked it and looks fine.

I'm at a loss what it could be, but going into garage Friday but anyone got any ideas before it goes in?

Thanks.

Nathan

renault clio 182
Check wiring loom by battery tray coming down from ecu the pink wire gets chafed had the same problem now rectified remove air box for easier acces let me know if you find

Clio Mk2 1.2 58hp
Hi, can u someone post photo of this problem wire. I have same error and i check map cable to ecu pins with multimeter, they're fine. Its thia pink wire make some mess ? Can u explain please. 3 months i try to fix it, two map sensor, vacuum leaks fix new o-rings, seal of manifold.... clean throttle body bit error get on

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Hi, can u someone post photo of this problem wire. I have same error and i check map cable to ecu pins with multimeter, they're fine. Its thia pink wire make some mess ? Can u explain please. 3 months i try to fix it, two map sensor, vacuum leaks fix new o-rings, seal of manifold.... clean throttle body bit error get on
Might make more sense to make your own thread outlining your issue and what you've tried so far, rather than replying to threads from years ago. Much better chance of someone helping you, worth bearing in mind I think most of these threads will be about 2.0 sports, not 1.2 cars also.
If you're getting a MAP sensor code and a new genuine or good OEM part hasn't fixed the issue and you're still getting the code, it's worth looking at the wiring.