ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P0130 error code.

So I had this error code going back since I had to replace a injector. The code went away after the injector was changed, then it reappeared, except the car was running fine...until today.

Today I drove the car, it was fine until after about 5 mins (it had warmed up) then stalled at a roundabout and didn't feel right. Luckily I was very close to home and drove back. The car idles like s**t and is almost stalling during idle, hesitates a little, but is smooth if I open the throttle slightly.

Is the O2 sensor something I can fix in my car park or what?

Thanks.

182 ff
my o2 (lambda) sensor failed ,, it just ran rich..low mpg. lambda sensor easy to fit,,, just clips in.. if you can get under the car..
you have to make sure it is, before you replace it,they not cheap(£120 Renault.. now £70 at europarts..

my o2 (lambda) sensor failed ,, it just ran rich..low mpg. lambda sensor easy to fit,,, just clips in.. if you can get under the car..
you have to make sure it is, before you replace it,they not cheap(£120 Renault.. now £70 at europarts..

I don't really have the ability to even jack it up where I live. All my tools are at my parents.

I'm worried it isn't the 02 sensor though because I haven't heard of this problem causing a terrible idle.

It idles a little better when warm but is constantly almost stalling when idling. I have to give it a little throttle to keep it running.

I fairly sure all cylinders are firing and I've not idea what can also cause this problem? Anyone know?