ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P0135 - Is this pre or post cat?

172 Cup
Hi Guys,
Finally fixed the last CEL by changing an injector..... and two days later it has come back on with a new problem, yay cars! This time is is moaning about P0135 - Sensor Heater Circuit (Bank 1, Sensor 1), so it looks like I need a new lambda sensor. Question I have, from this code, do you know if this is the pre or post cat one?

As for doing the job, I've not done it on a 172 before, but I presume its a case of jack it up, whack it on some axel stands, swear a lot as there is probably no room to get a spanner, use the force to somehow get it out, whack a new one in, reset the code, job done?

Final question, Euro have a few options.... the Bosch one (I think that Renault fit?) for £65 or a HAAS one for £37. Any reason to justify the extra for the Bosch one other than the fact its OEM?

Thanks,

Will

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
It's probably worth changing both mate.

I had my post cat lamda changed and a week later the post one failed.

And from what I'm told don't waste money on the cheaper one. Go for the Bosch one.