ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P21s Carnuaba Wax

Chocolate Bar™
cracking wax this, very easy to use an apply. looked good on both my yellow car, black car and on my dads silver van (dont ask, he stole it when i wasnt home) Few pics on my car....

07112006.gif

25092006001.gif

P1010088.gif

price ?

worth me getting some then mr treen ? did you get the rear matt in the end from james ? was it ok ?

106 GTi
Alex at SP does it for £17.95 with free postage Justin - so I would say no unless it is cheaper than that.

Yes cheers, forgot to say, got it on Sunday - but have only seen in in the dark lol, but it looked brand new from what I could see!

A slow one :-(
Rich - I don't think Alex is doing free P&P anymore. I've just bought some Collinite 476s and had to pay postage on it.

As for the P21S its great stuff but I've never compared it to any other wax hence one of the reasons why I got the 476s.

Alex at SP does it for £17.95 with free postage Justin - so I would say no unless it is cheaper than that.

Yes cheers, forgot to say, got it on Sunday - but have only seen in in the dark lol, but it looked brand new from what I could see!

sorry i ment would it be better than the nattys blue ?

Maz

LY 200

Ordered mine last week will be using it this weekend, think it was £22 delivered :approve:

106 GTi

sorry i ment would it be better than the nattys blue ?

P21S is easier on and off than Nattys Blue.

Both produce a slightly differnt looks.

Nattys Blue is is very wet looking, the P21s richer and warmer. I loved P21S on my old Blue 205 and 306.

Hmm Could Be Worth A Purchase Then Me Thinks, How Does It Compare Durability Wise ? Would It Be A Better Winter Wax In Comparison ?

AstraVan Sportive
Right, I spoke to Alex the other day about getting hold of some and he said he doesnt have any.

Dont want to s**t on his bonfire, Alex is a nice lad and has a great company there, just trying to help you guys out...

The price will be less than on our website, how low i will have to see what i get the stuff in for, at the moment im being bugged for it from all angles so i need to get some in anyway!

As for getting hold of it, i wouldnt call the U.S that easy lol

Shall we make a list?

1. Justin-172 - Possibly

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
1. Justin-172 - Possibly
2. Gareth - Definately (depending on price) (my current pot is running out)

al

ST on the way...
Mines nearly all gone now, could do with a new pot.

Also a reccomendation on a winter wax would be good, as long as it's not XXX.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Hi John,

I have about 150 pots in the UK if you are interested.

Good winter waxes are Collinite #845 and #476 or Meguiars #16. All very durable and look great.

Cheers Tim

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
I've heard nothing but good things about this wax, I've had my pot for a good few months now, but not had the time to use it. :(

Last edited:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Mines nearly all gone now, could do with a new pot.

Also a reccomendation on a winter wax would be good, as long as it's not XXX.

Collinite #845 , its an absolute piece of piss to apply and remove , lasts for ages .

Mito Sportiva 135
Hmm Could Be Worth A Purchase Then Me Thinks, How Does It Compare Durability Wise ? Would It Be A Better Winter Wax In Comparison ?

Not sure where you studied English buddy but you don't need to capitalise every first letter!:lolup:

Anyone got a link for Megs 16 then if its a good winter wax? Going to buy that Jeffs spray sealant this weekend, although if it doesn't stop raining probably not going to get much use for a while. I hate this weather!!

Last edited:
  Mito Sportiva 135
Collinite or Megs 16 anyone? Some links would be muchos appreciated to!

For winter wheel protection I would recommend CG's Wheel Guard. I used SRP, 2 x M Sealant and then 2 x Wheel Guard. Now its a case of sponge in cheap shampoo and another top up coat of Wheel Guard each weeks. Keeps them shiny and much less deposits on the wheels even after driving in the wet.

Mito Sportiva 135
1. Justin-172 - Possibly
2. Gareth - Definately (depending on price) (my current pot is running out)
3. Brand86 - Possibly (depending on price)

106 GTi

Not sure where you studied English buddy but you don't need to capitalise every first letter!:lolup:

Anyone got a link for Megs 16 then if its a good winter wax? Going to buy that Jeffs spray sealant this weekend, although if it doesn't stop raining probably not going to get much use for a while. I hate this weather!!

http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/Products,51,toView_68.html

Collinite

http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/Products,51,toView_150.html

Megs #16

Mito Sportiva 135

http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/Products,51,toView_68.html

Collinite

http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/Products,51,toView_150.html

Megs #16

Cheers as always, Rich. Is either preferential over the other for a black car would you say?

Mito Sportiva 135
Hmm maybe the Collinite or the P21 then? Just ordered the spray sealant from Polished Bliss you recommended so will let you know how I get on. Car is looking pretty good at the moment, except for a minor graze I had with a BMW the other day :( Will be getting it repaired over Christmas, it's hardly noticeable, I just don't like knowing its there!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I prefer the collinite 845 rather than the 476 .Its alot easier to put on and lasts ages .