ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pace Car Strobes?

Clio Campus Sport 07
Hi all, I've been given some pace car strobes for free off a mate and I'm trying to find somewhere to put them in my car (Not in the bin ;) )

I have an 07 clio (The last of the mk2/3) and dont want to start taking sidelights or foggys out. i was going to put them in the grill but dont know how to secure them.

anyone tried this or got any ideas?

Cheers in advance :)

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Usless unless you drive a pace car, which i'm gathering you don't. You'd look like a pillock.

LOL! There's a guy in a Suzuki Swift who drives about Stirling with these on, looks like a right plank, even most of the chavs laugh at him.

Clio Campus Sport 07
It was really just to test them out, just to say i did it.

just confused about how to fit them. i can feel a bit of DIY brackets coming on.

And indeed...i HATED the campus before my mum bought one. serves me right for writing off the sexy '05 extreme i had :( :clown:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
If bin isnt an optioon what about inside of the boot, under the carpet, in the spare wheel well. At one point do you think they'll look good?!

Loads of better mods can be made mate for similar effort! Punt these and put the cash to something nice

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I can see if you wanna fit them for a laugh but other than that... why?