ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paceys car?

nice car like :)

And 195 bhp sounds good, i bet it nips on ! ! :)

I didnt think you'd be able to get that sort of power from an exhast, inlets, filter etc etc as i hought the rs clio's were hard to squeeze more power outta

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Yep.. S77 CCP... worth every penny.. Left me standing a few times when we went over to France.

clio 172 cup
i payed 6500 for a 172 cup with 30,000 on the cloak his has double mileage mods dont increase value

Chocolate Bar™
i payed 6500 for a 172 cup with 30,000 on the cloak his has double mileage mods dont increase value

best part of £1k of coils, £1.5k of engine work, £500 alloys and £500 on brakes all done. im sure thats going to add somewhat onto the asking price for anyone looking for a clio without all the aggrevation of sending it away for works to be completed...

but it would blow your stock Cup into the weeds and despite the usual ignorance to mods and the common attitude of "well if it's modded it's worth less" - b****cks. It's worth the money to most people on here into performance Clio as they know they would have to spend thousands to get it to a similar spec.

I'd rather pay £6500 for a car with all the toys, over 30bhp more, properly setup handling and spare bits personally. Horses for courses, but I've no doubt it will sell for the asking price.

Mk2 172
As far as im concerned a standard car has a rough sale value give or take mileage etc etc but a modified car will sell for what someone is willing to pay for it! a modified car is harder to sell and harder to trade in. of the four cars i have owned they have all been modded and ive always found them harder to sell! its up to the buyer if he wants something modded.

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
the import bit will detract from the price more than those mods, they are all to make the car better at what it does rather than for the sake of it. nice example.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
id pay that price for it. seen it before and its really nice everything looks spot on id also pay the extra for those mods as there all top notch.

clio 172 cup

but it would blow your stock Cup into the weeds and despite the usual ignorance to mods and the common attitude of "well if it's modded it's worth less" - b****cks. It's worth the money to most people on here into performance Clio as they know they would have to spend thousands to get it to a similar spec.

I'd rather pay £6500 for a car with all the toys, over 30bhp more, properly setup handling and spare bits personally. Horses for courses, but I've no doubt it will sell for the asking price.

i doubt that extra 30bhp would blow my car away nd i never said mods worth less i said mods dont add value and my cup would be lighter im pretty sure 172 have about 140+power to weight ratio nd the cup has 172

good point, just noticed that. There's an 03 Cup for sale with 60k and it's only £4k. totally standard too

25k mileage more is alot cup's get driven hard who wants a car thats bben driven hard for 60k miles its a renault m8 not a honda

me!

a 60k 172 runs so much better than a 30k one... trust me, ive had both.

the engine's nice a loose around 60k, perfection!

This thread wasn't a discussion about the sodding price he's advertising it for... I was simply asking whether it was his car or not.

Yes it is his car.

And IMHO its not that quick - but hey WTF do I know.

As far as price is concerned, if it floats your boat with the mod's its worth every penny as I know how much Chris has spent on this since he has owned it.

Good luck with the sale Pacey.

Steve.

clio 172 cup
half a second isnt really blowing my car away nd everybody knows RR are inaccurate
The driver's side window doesn't go down all the way. lol lucking hes got his aircon regassed then

182FF c/w Recaros
One my mate is looking at :rasp:

coatesy - it would rip your cup a newun :rolleyes:

hows that when power to weight would b near the same it might pull away little bit quicker after 60 but the way u guys r goin on it wud rape the cup
30bhp aint that much

4 up against 1 up in a trophy.

After 60 mph it was no contest:eek: :D :approve:

With an extra 200kilo's++ in the car.

Certainly not raped as in M3 vs 182 style but still pretty impressive.