ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pads?

Clio 172 mk2
hey folks just a quick question

which brake pads are good was either thinking about

mintex zetec or the yellow stuff pads off of k-tec???

or can anyone recommend good pads

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yellow stuf! Gibson son!!! Have a word, they'll be through in about 5mins flat. And the dust is relative to a PF pad!

Broken Diesel Megane :(
ok there are about 6 different types above, i was thinking yellowstuff but after reading threads on here was then leaning towards the ferodos.

any1 had experience of both?

Focus ST
What you will be using them for should dictate what you buy...

Fast Road to most people will be EBC Green Pads or DS2500.
Yellow I believe are Track Pads. If thats all you using them for, then go for it. Pagid Blue are worth considering (from what people have said).

yeah fast road use prob, never tracked so not much point in the yellowstuff then. ok cheers so is there not much between the green pads and ds2500s?

pagid blue an all rounder type?

where best to buy? we get discount anywhere on this?

Focus ST
DiBraggio said:
yeah fast road use prob, never tracked so not much point in the yellowstuff then. ok cheers so is there not much between the green pads and ds2500s?

pagid blue an all rounder type?

where best to buy? we get discount anywhere on this?

Pagid Blue I believe are a track pad again. But people have used them for everyday use and say they are the dogs b****cks. Expensive though.

I think the general opinion is ds2500's are the best. I have Green Pads on at the mo. They've never let me down yet, although I have achieved brake fade a couple of times. But thats what you get from braking down from 100+.

ds2500 give out a lot of brake dust.......

brake dust aint too much of a problem if you keep on top of it, its when you leave it it becomes an arse to clean.

ok then ds2500s it is then

where to buy? they have a direct website?