emc Car 172 Cup Apr 21, 2012 #3 Matt W said: Wow. That's a mess. Click to expand... I think we should wait till the owner shows up, then we can slate them. Otherwise they may be to embarrassed to admit it lol.
Matt W said: Wow. That's a mess. Click to expand... I think we should wait till the owner shows up, then we can slate them. Otherwise they may be to embarrassed to admit it lol.
TheEvilGiraffe ClioSport Club Member Apr 21, 2012 #4 emc said: I think we should wait till the owner shows up, then we can slate them. Otherwise they may be to embarrassed to admit it lol. Click to expand... I think you could be waiting a while.
emc said: I think we should wait till the owner shows up, then we can slate them. Otherwise they may be to embarrassed to admit it lol. Click to expand... I think you could be waiting a while.
McGherkin McPension ClioSport Club Member Car Boostvagn. Apr 21, 2012 #7 Pretty sure I saw this, or one very similar, from a new member's intro thread. Didn't get a single reply and has never been seen since iirc.
Pretty sure I saw this, or one very similar, from a new member's intro thread. Didn't get a single reply and has never been seen since iirc.