ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pain in the back Audi (literally) need advice on 1*2 prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's the funny part though. After those 2 miles you were probably sweating and cramping from the effort of the clutch and size of the steering wheel. Your friend was wafting along in his heated leather seats listening to wogan on his Bose or with his window down enjoying the noise of a 3.2 weirdly offset V6.

Call it what you will. I'm sure teh bitchez love how you explain it's not just a Clio. I'm sure the ladies don't think the 182 is a boy racers car though.

Mental conversation to have. What age are you Gaz?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Wow. I'm really trying hard not to sound like an egotistical c**t or like my car is better than anyone elses, I love the Clios, as much as their owners make it hard for me, especially in my area.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Flol at bitches liking Clios! I bet they like your Mcdonalds tray sliding skillz too I'm guessing?

RB 182 FF
That's the funny part though. After those 2 miles you were probably sweating and cramping from the effort of the clutch and size of the steering wheel. Your friend was wafting along in his heated leather seats listening to wogan on his Bose or with his window down enjoying the noise of a 3.2 weirdly offset V6.

Call it what you will. I'm sure teh b**chez love how you explain it's not just a Clio. I'm sure the ladies don't think the 182 is a boy racers car though.

Mental conversation to have. What age are you Gaz?

I'm 29 and 4 months old Gally and also 6ft 3inches with size 11 feet, I was also wafting along enjoying listening to Dire straits, The Police and a bit of Queen at the end... I bought my 182 because anyone who knows cars knows they are a fantastic drivers car... I didn't buy one tobe a chav or a boyracer, I bought one because it's a blo*dy fantastic car, a road legal go-kart.. I don't drive like a n*b either I enjoy a blast as any car enthusiast does.......... Oh and it has the added bonus of the birds loving it as well so come on keep the rubbish common insults coming, I've heard all the ones you've come out with before so far so come on think quickly..... :D

RB 182 FF
Flol at b**ches liking Clios! I bet they like your Mcdonalds tray sliding skillz too I'm guessing?

Burger King is a different class to McDonald's, the burgers are 100 times better hence why I don't go to McDonald's!!!!!!!!!!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm 29 and 4 months old Gally and also 6ft 3inches with size 11 feet, I was also wafting along enjoying listening to Dire straits, The Police and a bit of Queen at the end... I bought my 182 because anyone who knows cars knows they are a fantastic drivers car... I didn't buy one tobe a chav or a boyracer, I bought one because it's a blo*dy fantastic car, a road legal go-kart.. I don't drive like a n*b either I enjoy a blast as any car enthusiast does.......... Oh and it has the added bonus of the birds loving it as well so come on keep the rubbish common insults coming, I've heard all the ones you've come out with before so far so come on think quickly..... :D

Wonders never cease.

Enjoy the Clio mate and i'll enjoy my Golf in a frock.

Sorry to Lynden for ruining his thread. Who knew after getting rid of the Frp i'd need to defend my car all over again!

RB 182 FF
Wonders never cease.

Enjoy the Clio mate and i'll enjoy my Golf in a frock.

Sorry to Lynden for ruining his thread. Who knew after getting rid of the Frp i'd need to defend my car all over again!

Cheers Gally enjoy the Golf in a Frock :D I do like the Racing Puma though, I got a lot of respect for that car....:D

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Let me know when you want to pull some birds Gally, we can swap cars. I'm finding men more attractive with each passing moment.

120d M Sport
The justifications for changing car get more and more baffling!

And how on earth has this diverted onto Gally and his car yet again?

This place is becoming dire.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The justifications for changing car get more and more baffling!

And how on earth has this diverted onto Gally and his car yet again?

This place is becoming dire.

Some guy with an Racing Blue Clio said my new car is the gayest car ever made, or words to that effect. Oh and it's just a Golf.

well yeh it was, but then again at risk of losing my image on here, which is really important, i'll keep quiet and let a thread turn into a spamfest of shite.

RB 182 FF
well yeh it was, but then again at risk of losing my image on here, which is really important, i'll keep quiet and let a thread turn into a spamfest of s**te.

Quite a few on this forum are opinionated and rude and have quite a lot to say and kick people when they are down yet don't like it when it's fired back at them the other way that's the problem, can't we all get along for the love of cars... be them gay or not..?!! :D

Last edited:
  RB 182 FF
And back on topic I can see how the OP want's to swap the A1 for a 182, the 182 isn't uncomfortable at all, I've driven far worse cars! And a guy up the road from me has that special A1 with the cream paintwork and Audi decals and snazzy alloys on it, I had a sit in it and if those seats are anything to go by they are horrifically uncomfortable so I can see the point entirely!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.