ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pain in the back Audi (literally) need advice on 1*2 prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
your on a roll now :eek:

lbrench has beaten him to that.

168432_10150384136540293_582855292_16979064_557742_n.jpg

This thread is interesting.. Lol.

Decided to get rid of the abarth and get something a bit comfier and smarter, something nicer to drive day to day and with more interior luxuries, I find myself driving everywhere like an old man and never really opening up the taps, with the amount of traffic on the road nowadays and speed cameras everywhere there really is no place to put your foot down (apart from a track).

The more I think about it the more I think you're mental. Not even money wise just car choice.

Shall we have a wager on how long it will last?

6 months?

6 is fair. He won't keep it any less for fear of ridicule.

10 points for Gally and Matt.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Congrats Matt, well played.

Thanks Dan, he'll have hated it after a month but to save some face kept it longer.

I dont understand how you wouldn't know from a test drive you'r either too tall for it, or its just not a nice riding car?

Surley you would know.

And going to a 182 for a better ride/comfort is laughable!

Listerine & Poledo
By now there must be about £20k of outstanding finance between the last 5 cars.

I guess he most pressign quesiton is whether he finally saved up enough for the Megane coilovers

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
He must have enough change to buy those coilovers surely!

Oh and how much is his insurance going to be for a 182?

I pay about £360 to insure a 3.2 TT with nearly 250 brake, it's about 3 times that to insure a 182/Trophy! Mentaaaal!

Can just imagine how much his is!

RB 182 FF
He must have enough change to buy those coilovers surely!

Oh and how much is his insurance going to be for a 182?

I pay about £360 to insure a 3.2 TT with nearly 250 brake, it's about 3 times that to insure a 182/Trophy! Mentaaaal!

Can just imagine how much his is!

Bit of a gay car for a bloke..! :S

RB 182 FF
My point is you can hardly mock someone for having a girls car, when the forum you are on is one of the most female cars going.

I think you've got it all wrong tbh chief, you can't get a more gay car than a TT for a bloke regardless of engine size, it's an oooober gay car... and you can't get more of a pussy magnet than a nicely modded Clio, the chicks froth over them.... :D

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Bit of a gay car for a bloke..! :S

Fpmsl! I swear I heard an irony bomb go off at the CS mansion!

You mean girly to drive or girly to look at? I'm not even sure why i'm asking I owned a Yellow Puma at one point, I couldn't care less.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I think you've got it all wrong tbh chief, you can't get a more gay car than a TT for a bloke regardless of engine size, it's an oooober gay car... and you can't get more of a pussy magnet than a nicely modded Clio, the chicks froth over them.... :D

Rolf! We've got a live one!

RB 182 FF
Fpmsl! I swear I heard an irony bomb go off at the CS mansion!

You mean girly to drive or girly to look at? I'm not even sure why i'm asking I owned a Yellow Puma at one point, I couldn't care less.

Well it's just a golf let's face it, so it's crap to drive and gay to look at! Fair play if you don't care, I won't lie the racing puma is an awesome car and I wanted one for what it can do but not how it's looks as it's also a bit gay, and a yellow puma is defo gay... :D

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Well it's just a golf let's face it, so it's crap to drive and gay to look at! Fair play if you don't care, I won't lie the racing puma is an awesome car and I wanted one for what it can do but not how it's looks as it's also a bit gay, and a yellow puma is defo gay... :D

You do drive a Clio right? Flol at dem bitchez loving a Clio over a TT. Put the crack pipe down man!

Did you not like the drive you had in the TT?

RB 182 FF
You do drive a Clio right? Flol at dem b**chez loving a Clio over a TT. Put the crack pipe down man!

Did you not like the drive you had in the TT?

Hey gally Im not a chav before you go down that road... :) A lad by me has a 3.2 TT, ALL the women say it's a girls car... I have to agree with them, and no I wasn't impressed with it, it's not very quick at all for the engine size but I do realise a remap can boost that somewhat. He fancied a "let's show the Clio what a proper car is" effort coming up behind me the other day off a roundabout and was very surprised to see he couldn't get by me and for 2 miles of twists he was second best, needless to say I had a massive grin on my face, and my running costs are probably half!! :D

172 Cup
Regarding the height and comfort, as you said youve already had experience in the clio. Im 6ft4 and own a 172 cup couldnt be more comfortable no problem at all even on horrible roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.