ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint Code Help And Where To Get Spray Paint From

Really struggling to get some paint mixed up into an aerosol and hoping you guys might be able to help

Firstly went into Halfords and my car isnt in the paint code book, so i got what i believe to my paint code and took that in, but nothing comes up when they put it through their computers

So basically could someone confirm what my paint code is and where would be a good place to get it mixed into a can

My cars a 2007 Clio Campus, like an antracite grey with a hint of blue, i think they only did a few colours in the campus so hopefully someone will know the paint code, cheers

yeah i know that, i got j47 but according to halfords nothing comes up when they put it through their computer

Lol, sounds like your Halfords guy is a numpty, J47 is officially known as bleu gris or blue gray btw.

Yeh it wasn't down as tempest blue as it should be, but what do you expect when the system is in Italian. The guy must have been a clown.

yeah guy was a bit of a dick tbh, wasnt really willing to help in anyway that meant him doing something cheers guys will be paying them another visit soon