ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint in Doncaster area.

Black 182 FF
Need some paint for my bumper (BG 182) dthen possibly for my wheels. Only been down here just over a year or so and I dont really know where to get paint from. Seen somewhere in Pontefract on the net and one place in Bentley, but can anyone reccomend me somewhere to get some paint matched and other bits an pieces I'll need.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Colour Concepts in Selby did my front end on the rallye.

Ive also used jessops at horbury in Wakefield and they were good.

www.renparts.co.uk
If you want it spraying there is a good place bankwood lane rossington, I can't remember his company name but I can find out if needed- he is just 'painter dave' to me! Did some stuff on my BG 182 looked good

Black 182 FF
I just want somewhere to buy the paint from really. However if there was somewhere reasonable that didn't cost the earth, then maybe I'd look into that. However after a few bad jobs I currently trust myself more than most garages.

if it helps there is a place called finishline paint off tickhill road, in balby (doncaster) that mixes paint :) bit expensive but im sure you'll be able to get the paint you are after (last time i went for pearl black 676 he wanted £22+VAT for a 400ml aerosol :/)

but if you have a compressor and spray gun it will be cheaper :)

Black 182 FF
Cheers, I'll look into that and see how much he wants for half litre and a litre of paint.