ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paintless Dent removal

I have discovered a few dents on my bonnet - which seem to have appeared in the last week or so. The paint is not broken, I just have surface dents which I can see from certain angles but not feel.

Does anyone have any experience of using Dent Devils or other such like companies? Are they any good?

Am I right in saying that most will push it out from behind, which is not possible on a bonnet due to the double-panel construction?

Yeah the new models bonnet is wafer thin, i get dents from sitting on it! I managed to push them back. Try using a dent puller from Halfords or similar.

-Rob

I had Dent Devils out to do a dent in my bonnet. I was sat at traffic lights in town and this p*ssed bloke all of a sudden ran across the road and did a commando-type roll thing across my bonnet and legged it off - me and my mate were just sat there looking at each other in astonishment and didnt know what the hell to do! F*cked me right off.

Anyway, I phoned the bloke first thing in the morning and hed come and done it by 1pm the same day. Mine had a crease which really caught your eye and although not perfect, its a vast improvement. My only complaint is that the bloke polished the area afterwards and (probably because the car was dirty) its left a slightly scratched patch on the bonnet. Cost £40. Only the edges of the bonnet are double skinned.

Guess it depends on the person you get but Id use them again (and wash the thing first!)

lol unlucky mate ive had nutters stroke my car, or blatantly walked into it and they never say sorry or anything.

I pushed mine back Clare as it was big and obvious

BMW 320d Sport

To be honest Clare Id either get it fillled and sprayed or just buy another bonnet for a ton and get Steve to spray it. The majority of the underneath of your bonnet is double and in some places triple skinned.

well I had a large dent taken out of my boot - and its a fantastic job, you wouldnt know it was ever there - and no paint matching and filler and stuff either! This company was Topdent - and he came recommended by someone on here, and left with another recommendation.

Dunno where you are, but if you want a contact number let me know.