ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paints4u

Car  F56 MINI Cooper S
Anyone used these for aerosol spray paints? Thinking of spraying some parts for mine but wondered what the colour match is like. Opinions and info welcome please...
 
sweet, wat were you spraying? Thinking of doing my wing mirrors so hopfully it will be pretty spot on.
 
How many layers of primer/paint/laquer do u use when spraying some thing? Only ever sprayed 2 diamonds.
 
Im currently colour coding mine and found auto-paint is a good match.

Theres a colour coding guide on here mate use that it tells you the amount of layers and that.
 
do you have a link for that site mate. How many tins are you using and wat colour are you spraying it?
 
same as me then mate :approve:

How do the front/rear black bumpers come off? Are the door handles a b**ch to get off?
 
Atm I aint taken them bits off yet, just finished primering the side strips today.

I'm gonna have a go at getting the front and back off tomorrow, I think they just pull off with a bit of force.

I think I read on here somewhere that to get the door handles off you have to get them off from the inside, f**k knows how though :S.
 
Just had a quick look and found this mate...

Re: Front Bumper Strips Removal
i took mine off without removing the front bumper.

find an old butter knife or similar in the garage. then slide it into the recess and you'll feel the triangular wedge clip things. diffiuclt to describe but if you put the knife in and then flick it downwards they should just pop out.


I'll have a go at this tomorrow hope it works as I really cbb to take the front bumper off.
 
Alright mate, I just had a go at getting the front trims off, was quite easy :|.

All you gotta do is use something flat but strong e.g. a chisel, shove it behind the panels and just flex it forward, the clips are quite strong so alot of force is needed but they wont break :).
 
Just bought some grey boreal from paints4u.

Anyone know how to log out of my account? Theres no options to log out?
 
Back
Top