ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paints4u...

Car  Audi TT 3.2 V6
Hi,

Looking to make an order of paints for you to spray my sisters new wing mirror. Ive found the paint i want, can anyone link me to the lacquer required please as im having a job finding it on their site.

Thanks, Russ
 
get them to mix it you in halfords mate. if you have the paint code they can do it.


I wouldnt - I payed £17 per tin (2 tins) and the colour match was crap! I couldnt even take it back as I had used them both and its only after lacquer you see the actual colour!
 
Back
Top