ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pampered RB182

Z4
Already got this as an ongoing project thread but figured I'd give it it's own thread!

Here are my latest efforts.

2.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

Thankyou please.

Original thread found here:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?603091-Bye-bye-M3-hello-French-tin-can!

Z4
Cheers :)

Its been a good little car, the yozza is noisy, the ride is harsh and chavs love it, but it's all worth it when enthusiasts like yourselves appreciate the beauty.

Z4
For those interested, the clio is now officially for sale.
For full details, pm me. Hopefully this drums up some interest so I don't have to write a full advert for pistonheads/AT!

Z4
Come on people, this is still for sale! I had about 20 people email me in the first few days but only one viewing lol.
I could really do with this being gone, I will consider offers..

Z4
This not sold yet then Chris?

Very supprised.

Great car this, I should know! :)

Cheers guys.
Nope! So much interest in the first 2 days it was for sale but its cooled off, not enough people with money in the bank it seems!
Tbh I've not tried to sell it too much lol, only just put a for sale advert in the window, I thought someone off here or pistonheads would have snapped it up quicker though tbh

Trafic 140dci
Cheers guys.
Nope! So much interest in the first 2 days it was for sale but its cooled off, not enough people with money in the bank it seems!
Tbh I've not tried to sell it too much lol, only just put a for sale advert in the window, I thought someone off here or pistonheads would have snapped it up quicker though tbh
As much as it's a mint example £3950 is almost trophy money, for example i just picked up a near on mint BG 182 for £1600.

Z4
Racing blue and liquid yellow are the premium colours and for that reason they will always command a higher price tag.

Given the condition of the paint/bodywork (rare for a rs clio! I looked at a few...), belts being done, and choice modifications I feel the price is justified.
As said, there is some movement but I'm not going to give it away :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Is love it, just the wrong time to part with money what with going away in two weeks. Good luck with sale Chris