ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Panel Beater / Bodywork shop Rotherham / Sheffield area

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
Morning, anyone know a decent panel beater / bodyshop in Rotherham Sheffield area?

Missus got up this morning to go to work gone out to her car (C2 VTS) and by the looks of it some t*at has stumbled into / sat on her car. Theres a dint in the bonnet and a fairly large dint in the drivers side rear panel. Dont know whether they've had a go at getting into the car either as the sill of the door has been pushed in / dinted slightly too.

Although the damage seems fairly light (no paint damage as far as my untrained eye can tell) it looks a mess so if I can get it sorted I'd like to.

Any recommendations would be welcome, also any pointers on how much I should be paying? I can get pics if it would help.

Fuming atm, as I've never had any trouble like this before where I live! :mad:

A sexy one
thats the worl we live in now, jelous cun*s erywhere, depending on size you may get awaywith paintless dent removal we have someone come round out bodyshop and hes pretty damn good, i no were not local but he charges £40 a panel ( no matter how may dents) if there not big obv