ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Panel filter (1.2 16v)

172 CUP

Does any one know anywhere i can get a performace panel filter 4 my 2003 1.2 16v. I dont mind what make it is as long as it adds abit of power.

thanks

jordan

H22A7 Accord Type R

i got mine direct from Jetex................good for 3bhp and lets the engine breath better :D have a search for jetex on the web. Rob

think im gonna get one of these as well. wanted the noise from an IK but dont exactly have power spare that i can afford to lose any from it! lol

K20 EG Hatch

what does the jetex sound like or is it the same?my ktec really isnt loud at all. So think im gonna get a backbox after i got my coil overs

H22A7 Accord Type R

ok........sound wise..........i have had my std filter back in for a couple of weeks.....and put the jetex back in yesterday. Car feels more responsive, it sounds SMOOTHER (easier breathing) and does have a slightly better thruuuum between 3 and 4K. Sound is not hugely noticeable, but it does sound smoother. I have a direct cold air feed from behind the front grill, to the std air box.