ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Panel Filter

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Yeah it makes a noise slightly louder than stock.

K&N's usually louder!

Do panel filters go inside the standard filter box which comes with the car? If so how do u get the fooker open lol

Cheers

Chris

mmmm

The plastic filter box i got seems to be sealed all the way around i dont know any other way to get into it other than saw the top off lol

Chris

Shed.
Will a panel filter make it sound a bit beefer like an induction kit or not?

sound. you might notice somehitng at the top end but no. its nothing to get excited about. Youll notice a very small increase in power. Ive just got rid of my filter and im back on the cardboard one. There is DEFINATELY less power with it on. personally i think there is no f**king difference in sound.

Do panel filters go inside the standard filter box which comes with the car? If so how do u get the fooker open lol

Cheers

Chris

2 bolts on top of the airbox. unscrew them both and remove the airbox (lift it upwards as such as there are two clips at the bottom)

my air box has got six star headed screws in it, just undone them and the top half opened up to reveal the filter mate.