ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parking fail.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Dozy bint, how she got into that position in the first place is beyond me :S

Last edited by a moderator:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Why is she on the road? How did she get there?

What about the poor guys that own the other 2 cars?

It's beyond belief.

...and i thought my parking the other day was bad! :eek:
8044001915_c5793bbb3f_b.jpg

Last edited:

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Why is she on the road? How did she get there?

What about the poor guys that own the other 2 cars?

It's beyond belief.

+1

P1sses me right off when i get door dings (even when you park as far away from the door/anyone as you can). But this is another level, coming out the shop to find the aftermath of this idiot. :dapprove:

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
f**king nice of the people just watching the driver cause damage to the other cars. why did none of them go over to say have you seen what you have done and jotted down her number plate.

On topic that is beyond complete retardation

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
In the video comments it says

We couldn't help her because all of us aren't able to drive and I've passed this video along with the number plate to the owner of the L200 and that was the part of the reason that we put the video on here so that there's evidence. Also it's really really funny!

So they did at least try to help.

The number of people who drive without licenses is scary.

Of course, any self respecting gentleman knows Handbrake, full lock left, 1st gear, bean the throttle and dump the clutch gets you out of there.

It's a shame they couldn't get off their arses and try to direct her out without and stop her causing any more damage to the cars, instead they just stood there laughing. I'd have been livid if I had to go through all the insurance hassle because a group of kiddies couldn't be bothered to help.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Amazing. At the same time I feel quite sorry for her, she's quite clearly distressed. No excuse though.

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
It's a shame they couldn't get off their arses and try to direct her out without and stop her causing any more damage to the cars, instead they just stood there laughing. I'd have been livid if I had to go through all the insurance hassle because a group of kiddies couldn't be bothered to help.
Its not cos the kiddies couldnt be bothered to help. Its becouse some folk cant drive!
If your that bad at driving you dont just keep going forward and back hitting stuff and hopeing for the best.
At least the kids filmed it and provided the damaged cars with the number plate of the offending car.
The driver doesnt even care to leave a number etc.
TBH if the kids had gone over they probably would have just had aggro off the driver for filming it and made the situation a lot worse!

E46 M3

To be fair it looks like they were on a bus, presumably that they paid to get on and is due to depart shortly.

I guess she parked across two bays and got blocked in. But its a shame nobody offered to move it for her. Web 2.0 generation, rather laugh and film something that actually help.

Fiesta ST-3
How the hell did she end up there?

I honestly can see no possible way of getting herself into that situation.

MENTAL!

ITB BG 182
Easy, there are a few spaces available to park but in a rush and dont have time to park in one spot so slamm it across 2 while driving over maybe 10 or more to get there?

If she used her noggin ever so slightly then she could have got out of that without touching any of the cars.

Also I would have took note of the car reg, make and model had I parked next to it like that.

How the hell did she end up there?

I honestly can see no possible way of getting herself into that situation.

MENTAL!

Audi TTS S Tronic
Easy, there are a few spaces available to park but in a rush and dont have time to park in one spot so slamm it across 2 while driving over maybe 10 or more to get there?

If she used her noggin ever so slightly then she could have got out of that without touching any of the cars.

Also I would have took note of the car reg, make and model had I parked next to it like that.

I blame the fact we're all taugh to "push and pull" as well as her being ridiculous

If she'd just used her one hand to turn the wheel she'd have been out of there with 1 shunt back and then out

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I parked sideways at college last winter because the carparks a pretty steep slope and it snowed badly everyday (slid back into the road the day before) I came out to find I'd been blocked in. About 1-2ft of space at most on each end. My mate guided me. then I got annoyed and booted it, spun it round on the snow and was out lol. Literally as I did that. The owner of one of the cars came and moved. f**ked me right off!
That woman needs her head putting between her car and the 200.

MK3 Clio DCI 86
I saw this on PH a few days ago. Turns out one of the posters recognised the car on the right as his mates and gave him a link to the video. The chap filming it did take a note of the reg so the "mate" is going through insurance to get a new door lol.

Hate scumbags who can't park!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
f**king idiot, yeah one you cannot park, two you just bash the s**t out of two cars and drive off.... stay away from my car LOL

Jesus titty-f**king Christ. I'm assuming she was off her tits, otherwise she needs putting down.